– Have a cup of tea
– Watch a film
– Watch TV
– Read a Book
– Listen to some music
– Play computer games
– Have a phone call with your mum/mates/partner
– Do some baking
– Watch youtube videos
– Read some blogs (especially mine!)
– Go on Tumblr and have a rant there
– Go and look on Pinterest
– Have a ranty FB Status (providing you got the person blocked or unable to see it!)
– Go swimming
– Do an activity like walking
– Paint your nails
– count down from 10
– Have a relaxing bubble bath with scented candle
– Do some exercise
– Eat a cupcake
– Go to Starbucks/Costa/Coffee shop
– Start a blog
But whatever you do
– Don’t take it out on the person who is trying their best at trying to please someone.
– Don’t start having a temper tantrum and stat walking around like a bull in a China shop.
– Don’t start yelling at people who is completely innocent and is trying their hardest.
– Don’t degrade the person to make them feel awful about themselves.
– Don’t let work ruin you life – you only live once and it should not ruin your life.
– Don’t project your stress on other people, it better to keep the situation calm.
For a long time, I thought I was the problem – now I realize I’m not and someone is putting all their stressful energy in putting me down – it not worth it, move on and realize their are other way to diffuse your stressful mood.
I hope anyone who is having a stressful time at the moment this have helped them. If you are – my inbox is always open.