Now 2018 is out of the way; I’m looking ahead. So here is what I’m looking forward to in 2019. Bring on the next 12 months.
Well hello, 2019, nice to meet you. Make yourself comfortable, let me get you a drink, would you like some food?
2019 is here, and I have to admit I’m in a conflict of moods. I don’t quite know how I’m feeling about starting a whole new year.
On the one hand, I’m fist pumping in the air and doing a celebratory dance. New year, New me, that kind of thing. Woohoo.
But, on the other hand, I have the gloom about starting a new year. Here we go again, another 12 months. Boo-frickin’ hoo I say.
So yeah, there a conflict of emotions right now and to help me cope with the changing year, I’m going to look at the positive.
2019 is about being positive and not looking at the negative, which is something I always do. So I decided I’m going to list all the things I’m looking forward to in 2019.
As I was thinking the other day, they’re quite a few things I’m looking forward to. I will admit now, a lot of them are trivial things, but it always the case where the mundane of things, can be the things you look forward to the most.
Here is what I’m looking forward to in 2019. Please do share in the comments on what you are looking forward to 2019.
These are in no particular order, just going to list them how it is.
- The new Within Temptation album, Resist. (Finally!!)
- To do more travel (hopefully).
- Have a few stay vacation (hopefully glamping and none of this one night somewhere, a proper getaway)
- All the celebrity gossip to read. (I do have celebrity worshipped syndrome! And yes, it a real thing!)
- Cyberpunk 2077 for the PlayStation 4 (I will admit, it Richard who is more excited than me –but I can’t wait to give this a play.)
- The Avengers End Game film.
- Hopefully buying a new camera and computer.
- Netflix shows: Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Stranger Things, The Crown, Glow and finally The House on Haunted Hill (season 2 is rumoured at the moment.)
- Losing a stone in weight (hopefully!).
- Finishing my book.
- Going to the theatre and seeing more show (there no business like show business after all).