Calling all bloggers! Hands up who wants their blog to be reviewed? I have done a few very basic blog reviews here and there on a few Facebook groups, with me just adding a few simple text replies to other bloggers. So it’s only natural and about bloody time for me now to do this properly on here by elaborating and expanding.
Getting your blog reviewed is a new brand new feature for my Marketing & Blogging series on here. So what I will do is select a few of your blogs randomly and will post my response on here. Does that sound ok?
If you’d like to participate and possibly have your blog reviewed, comments on this thread with your blog URL and any extra info I might need (such as what it is about, the name and what topics you write) and on the following Friday I will review your blog here on a special post.
As with everything, there will be some rules – now don’t you frown at me like that! I’m having to put in a few rules to protect you and to protect myself as I do not want to start a war with anyone.
- You must comment here with your blog name, url (obviously!) and any extra info I might need (such as what it is about, the name and what topics you write).
- Do no spam my comment box trying to get attention, I do look at every single comment that comes through here.
- I will choose a total of 4-5 blogs to review.
- A blog review will be every Friday.
- With my review I will be going through, designs, responsiveness, clarity and relatability. Basically this mean I will look at the design of the blog, is it mobile friendly? Is it clear and does it relate to the blogger’s readers?
- All reviews will be a total of 200-300 words.
- I will be brutally honest here and will tell you how it is. There might be something you don’t like hearing but I will be honest. My only advice is to learn from it and try to take on board what I said.
- You have to be ok with me publishing your blog URL and review on here.
- I will choose blogs randomly and I do not accept bribes.
Well then, what are you waiting for? I look forward to next week seeing all your lovely blogs. Have fun!