Ok so this is my first official blog post 2016 and what are we? 17 days in already – whoops! Those to be fair I do have a pretty good reason why I haven’t been around, I was changing host. I wanted to change host in the new year as I was becoming upset and annoyed at my previous host, I had a lot of background issue and I felt it was time for a change. Anyway once I changed host, I then had the big issue of uploading my entire images again which was a massive hassle, I mean I was uploading 3 years worth of images. It was a pain the bum! I still gotta add featured images to all my posts but I’m doing that very slowly. So yes that are some errors but please do bear with me as I’m working through it all. Oh well at least I didn’t loose all my blog posts – that would have mad me very angry.
Anyway now that all over and done with (well near enough), I suppose I better tell you my blogging goals for 2016:
- Write this blog everyday.
- Stop using so much stock photos and start using more of mine.
- Increase my traffic, using a numbers of method: Social Media and networking.
- Write more post for the nostalgic series – really try to get ahead with it this year.
- Do more outfits photos blog posts.
- Travel more and take photos to share on here.
- Find a better theme that I want to keep.
- Do more competitions/ giveaway.
- Interact with independent online stores.
- Work with brands more.
- Write more on the marketing & blogging series.
- Goes to more blogging meet-up.
- Create a fun newsletter
- Using my blog as part of my income – and not purely from my freelance business.
- Reboot my Youtube channel and have it as an extension of this blog.
That quite a list to go through, I hope I can keep to it. And the best way to do this is by keeping a blogging planner journal which was something I brought at the end of last year. A Filofax with the sole intent of me using as a blogging planner/diary, this works by me writing every day blog posts that I have got planned on here, so I can keep tab on what I must do everyday. This way I won’t fall behind and I know I got something to do everyday. I can also use it to keep track of stats and any important information.
So that the latest in annanuttall.com world, pretty interesting right? Before I goes, out of interest, what kind of blog posts would you like to see on here?