Wayyhaay It’s the last day of 2014 – Goodbye and quite frankly good riddance and hello 2015. What’s your plan for 2015? Are you doing anything really cool like traveling or going to university or just wishing to start all over again and wanting a really good year -Oh boy I know I’m wanting that more then anything.
So here my new year resolution for 2015 and hopefully it will be a guide to help me for the next 12 month.
- Leave my current job and get a new job – I really need to get out and do something new so frickin bad!
- Sort out my finance situation – It worst then last year now!
- Maybe try a soup and egg diet – more will be reveal in the new year.
- Go on holiday, Maybe a UK holiday as I don’t fancy flying right now.
- Loose weight, that go without saying!
- Keep going with my red dyed hair – liking this look.
- Start-up my own business, a secret project I’ve been working on – Shhh it’s a secret! .
- Learn more about photography.
- Start the adoption process.
There you go, hopefully I will stick with them as it only a short list. What’s your plan for 2015?