While looking through my old Livejournal (which I will not be giving you the URL, trust me it full of emo filled post, it 8 years old now and a little embarrassing ) I found an old end of the year quiz, which I thought I will updates and post on here.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Got pregnant, I think that biggie but then I had my miscarriage, returned home from my amazing Florida holiday on New Year day and finished university.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?
I sort of did, it was to lose weight and drop a dress size, and I did just that – I gone from a size 14 to size 12 now I’m a happy little soul. I will be making some more for next year, in which I will revealed soon.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yep! My friend Lucie had a baby girl named Alice.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My unborn child/foetus, does that count?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
More money, yeah that pretty much predictable, firmly established myself as a freelance writer and to have a baby.
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May-June finishes university and graduation, August my miscarriage, 16th December hubby and I first wedding anniversary.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finishing uni even those I got a rubbished grade, producing and publishing Rosie cheeks my own independent magazine.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Getting an awful overall grade on my uni which left me really disappointed with. Losing my baby and not being able to move on with my current job situation.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Two kidney infection, preeclampsia (which what made me have the miscarriage) and general flu/cold.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A LCD HD TV, which pleases the hubby more then it, pleases me. My mum also brought me a Kindle HD Fire for Christmas, that’s pretty awesome.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Rent life, food, travel and buying too many apps or music from itunes.
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Finishing uni and having no more projects to work on. I didn’t really get excited about anything much, I just wanted to move onto the next big thing.
14. What song will always remind you of 2012?
I have attached some Youtube video which I think will prove my point better than I could, if you hasn’t been living in a cave for the last year, no doubt you have heard a few of these:
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
A lot happier. I was massively stressed throughout my time at uni.
b) Thinner or fatter?
Thinner, I was at the beginning 8st9 – now I’m 8stone1 woohoo.
c) richer or poorer?
Poorer, I don’t even want to look at my bank statement at the moment.
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Hmm I’m not sure how to answer that.
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Being stressed and worrying, yeah it isn’t a nice feeling.
18. Did you fall in love in 2012?
I was already in love.
19. What was your favourite TV program?
Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Peep Show and 8 out of 10 cats (who doesn’t love a little bit of Jimmy Carrs humour).
20. What was the best book you read?
I sort of left a lot of books unfinished, I read more magazines this year than books. Maybe that might change now I have a kindle.
21. What was your favourite film of this year?
For unashamed comic-book action fun, The Avengers Assemble, The Dark Knight Rises and who doesn’t love a Bond film, Skyfall.
22. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 29, and I didn’t do very much at all, just went to my favourite restaurant (Chiquito Mexican Restaurant and Bar) and drank cocktail with my hubby.
My hubby, trust me he was brilliant this year.
24. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
This is something I was having a debate recently at work, we all know now I have a Zooey Deschanel complex (girl crush) but there isn’t any male celebrities/public figure that I fancy at the moment, c’mon guys get your act together!
My niece Immy and Freya, hence why I have a little mention on my sidebar. I miss them a huge amount and I really wish they get back in contact with me sometime soon.
26. Who was the best new person you met?
I met loads of lovely people this year, I can’t really think of anyone singular.*****************************************************************************
HAPPY NEW YEAR – BRING ON 2013 XXX