This will now be the third year I have done this, as I did it last year and the year before that and also the year before that. So it quite a tradition on here to do this. Everything I want to say about this year I feel I can summaries it in this quiz a lot better than writing a whole long article. Please feel free to use this quiz for your own blog, I tag everyone – just please link me back.
1. What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before?
Traveled round Europe and became full-time self-employed are the two big main thing I have never done before.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?
Haha no. I’m kind of for 2016 not going to make any as I don’t really keep them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
France, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Amsterdam. It was an amazing journey and I love Switzerland.
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
Money and a thin body!
7. What dates from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March, not sure on the exact date, but me leaving my horrible dead-end rubbish retail job. Such a weight off my shoulder.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Leaving my dead-end rubbish retail job and becoming full-time social media manager.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I didn’t get my thin body.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a little problem with my knee but nothing to drastic. Overall I was in good health (cheers).
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I still love my LindyBop Butterfly dress. I also would like to include something less glamorous, a new duvet which have made my bed a heaven to sleep in.
12. Where did most of your money go?
food,mortgage,food,bills, train tickets,food, umm did I mentions food?
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Leaving my dead in retail job and travelling round Europe.
14. What song will always remind you of 2015?
I have attached a playlist of songs that I have heard constantly on the radio: