It that time again, where I do my annually traditional end of the year quiz. So, buckle up kids and get ready for the ride. Are you ready for my end of the year 2020 quiz?
Here’s are links to previous years.
- What did you do in 2020 that you’d never done before?
Ummm……. I’m struggling to think as I kind of feel I didn’t really achieve anything this year.
- Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?
Yeah, sort-of. I lost a stone in weight but then lockdown happen and I’m now a beach whale.
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, I can’t think of anyone.
- Did anyone close to you die?
- What countries did you visit?
Nowhere due to Covid.
- What would you like to have in 2021- that you lacked in 2020?
Adventures and travelling.
- What dates from 2020 will remain etched in your memory, and why?
The news of Covid and how everything having to be locked down.
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
This is going to sound really sad, but I cannot think of one thing. Nope, nothing.
- What was your biggest failure?
Not enough blogging
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, but I knew a few people who caught Covid and recovered quickly.
- What was the best thing you bought?
My big Yorkshire pudding tray.
- Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage, clothes, foods, bills and general life stuff.
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Hearing news about Playstation 5.
- What song will always remind you of 2020?
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- a) happier or sadder?
- b) Thinner or fatter?
Fatter – I’m the size of a squash beach whale!
- c) richer or poorer?
Poorer, I don’t even want to look at my bank statement at the moment.
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
More adventures and more blogging.
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
Looked at the news a lot less.
- Did you fall in love in 2020?
I was already in love with my lovely husband, Richard Nuttall
- What was your favourite TV program?
The Queen’s Gambit
- What was the best book you read?
Probably Finding Freedom by Omid Scobe, a book on Harry and Megan. But I did leave a lot of book un-finished.
- What was your favourite film of this year?
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
On my birthday we didn’t do a whole lot. We just stayed at home and watched something on Netflix.
- What kept you sane?
My husband, my phone, Spotify and the Playstation.
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Prince Harry. For having the courage to walk around from the RF and doing things on his own term. Good on you mate.
- Who did you miss?
- Who was the best new person you met?