It that time again, where I do my annually traditional end of the year quiz. So buckle up kids and get ready for the ride. Are you ready for my end of the year 2019 quiz?
Here’s are links to previous years.
- What did you do in 201 that you’d never done before?
Walked around a foreign city on my own – this was when I spent 24 hours on Paris. Richard was working so I had the entire day free to do what I want. I travelled on the metro on my own which I was really proud of. I feel braver to travel more on my own now.
- Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?
Yeah, sort-of. I lost a stone in weight which is amazing and I dropped a dress size!
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, I can’t think of anyone.
- Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my uncle who died three days ago.
- What countries did you visit?
Paris and Scotland.
- What would you like to have in 2020- that you lacked in 2019?
More money and more spa breaks!
- What dates from 2019 will remain etched in your memory, and why?
The b*** who stabbed me in the back. I’m still feeling the effects of it.
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
This is going to sound really sad, but I cannot think of one thing. Nope, nothing.
- What was your biggest failure?
Trusting people too much and opening myself up.
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, I was really healthy!
- What was the best thing you bought?
My air-fryer which is amazing.
- Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage, clothes, foods, bills and general life stuff.
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Hearing news about Playstation 5
- What song will always remind you of 2019?
Tarja In The Raw Album.
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- a) happier or sadder?
Sadder. Much sadder.
- b) Thinner or fatter?
Thinner – feel really proud to write that.
- c) richer or poorer?
Poorer, I don’t even want to look at my bank statement at the moment.
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
Had more little mini-breaks and done things more adventurous.I also wished I stood up for myself and stood my ground.
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
Made my money disappear. And worried less.
- Did you fall in love in 2019?
Yes with my lovely husband, Richard Nuttall
- What was your favourite TV program?
The chilling adventures of Sabina, The Witcher and You
- What was the best book you read?
I left a lot of book un-finished. A lot of books I’ve chosen this year were new age or self-help books.
- What was your favourite film of this year?
I enjoyed re-watching Ghostbusters.
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
On my birthday we didn’t do a whole lot. We just went to a restaurant for a meal.
- What kept you sane?
My husband, my phone and Spotify.
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I know you are going to tease me for this – but Henry Cavil. Yum! Lol, I only learnt he is British. What a man!
- Who did you miss?
- Who was the best new person you met?