- I hate eating Jelly and chocolate mousse.
- I can’t wear lipstick as it make my lips break out into rashes.
- I once modeled for an American version of The Muppet Magazine.
- I’m not a very good at swimming and I freak out if I can’t reach the bottom.
- I saw Michael Jackson in concert, on his History concert but I couldn’t see a thing.
- I have a birthday card signed by Terry Wogan, my mum met him and ask to sign a card for me.
- I don’t drive and I don’t want too.
- I collect Hello Kitty toys.
- My husband I were together for 10 years before we got married, well we spent two years planning our wedding. It took so long because we had family issue and planning a wedding is expensive!
- I love heavy metal music and my favorite band is Epica and Within Temptation.
- I don’t go clubbbing, i think it a waste of time and when I have gone my so call friends would ditch me leaving me on my own.
Question from Anna
I love writing and sharing my interest with people, I love meet new bloggers and learning about their world. I remember the first blog I read was a girl from Australia and it inspire me to do the same, I then started reading Catwalk Queen written by Gemma Cartwright and I was transfixed and wanted to be in that world, especially as online media was becoming mainstream so I changed my focus on fashion writing.