This is a little last moment and as I love doing a short q&a, primarily if it covers my favourite subject – Halloween. I never get bored talking about the spooky season, and I’m always happy to share my scary experiences. The lovely Ellie from Bow & Sparkles has tagged me for a creepy Halloween 2020 questionnaire, so here I am sharing my Halloween experiences and ghostly tales.
Dim the lights, grab a bloody drink, and curl up by the fire and get comfy. Here is my Halloween q&a.
What is your most favourite Halloween YouTube video you have watched to date? It a cat video and it is incredible! Both cute and hilarious.
- Halloween or Christmas?
Halloween, as I love anything creepy and delving deep into my paranormal, spooky side. Christmas is lovely, and I am a little kid at that time, but Halloween is just something I look forward too a lot more.
2. What’s your favourite thing about October?
The cooler temperature, the long dark evening, clocks going back. The end of the month is Halloween.
3. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
Oh yes! Can’t you tell! I would decorate my home, but my husband doesn’t let me. But yes, I always try and do something for the spooky day.
4. What’s your favourite horror movie?
The Others, a film with Nicole Kidman. I thought the movie The Conjuring was really lame.
5. Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
I would rather go on a ghost hunt or do something spooky.
6. Which has been your favourite costume to date?
I don’t really dress up, but I do dress up as a witch.
7. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
Pin the hat. Bobbing for apples makes me vom just thinking about it.
8. How do you celebrate Halloween?
Go ghost hunting (if possible and I can drag my husband along) or watch a lot of weird videos on YouTube.
9. What’s your least favourite horror?
Where it all bloody and gore. I made a vow never to see films likes Saws.
10. Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
Never did it. My parents were against it, and it wasn’t a thing at school.
11. What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
The creepiness of it all. I get to relish in my spooky/paranormal side of me.
12. Scary costume or silly costume?
I don’t dress up, but I would choose scary just for the frightening fun factor.
Thanks, Ellie, for the tag. Happy Halloween.