This will now be the fourth year I have done this, so it becoming a little bit of a tradition. Everything I want to say about this year I feel I can summaries it in this quiz a lot better than writing a whole long article. Please feel free to use this quiz for your own blog, I tag everyone – just please link me back.
- What did you do in 2016 that you’d never done before?
Became a full time blogger. I also visited Weymouth Beach and found myself liking chilli con carne. It really hard to think on something I’ve never done before as I have settled into a routine this year. Not that I’m complaining as I like my current routine. So I didn’t really try out anything especially new.
- Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?
Haha no. I’m not the kind of girl to keep a new year’s resolutions. However, for 2017 I want to really make a big effort to lose weight and to start saving my money. I also really need to do a big clear out and to stop being a hoarder.
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Did anyone close to you die?
- What countries did you visit?
None but I did visit Weymouth beach for a couple of day. It a beach down in Dorset. If you like lovely golden sandy beach, then do visit Weymouth beach for the day. Love it there.
- What would you like to have in 2017 that you lacked in 2016?
Money and a thin body!
- What dates from 2016 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
None. Like I said before this year was about me settling into a routine and this year have all been a big blur.
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Becoming a full time blogger and making some money from here.
- What was your biggest failure?
I didn’t get my thin body and I was so poor this year.
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a little problem with my ankle but nothing to drastic. Overall I was in good health (cheers).
- What was the best thing you bought?
I brought a little food blender last week really cheaply, I’ve been really chuffed with it. The idea behind It was me making more soup in the new year. So expect a lot of soup recipe on here in the new year. I also will use this food blender to make some awesome milkshake.
- Where did most of your money go?
Food,mortgage,food,bills, train tickets,food, umm did I mentions food?
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Visiting Weymouth beach and buying Skyrim for the ps4. I didn’t really get excited for anything this year. Sad really.
- What song will always remind you of 2016?
This blog post might help you remember some songs of 2016.
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- a) happier or sadder?
Happier, everyone been saying I’m happier.
- b) Thinner or fatter?
Haha fatter – oh dear!
- c) richer or poorer?
Poorer – but I’m getting there.
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
Gone to more spa or had more spa treatments ?.
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eating chocolate and chips, I eat way too much. I need to curve this in 2017. I seriously will eat a bag of chocolate in 15 mins. And I tend to always add chips to my meal. I need more food variety.
- Did you fall in love in 2016?
I was already in love. <3
- What was your favorite TV programs?
Outlander, House of Cards, The Big Bang Theory and Ghost Adventures. Thanks god for Nextflix and Amazon Prime this year.
- What was the best book you read?
I re-read my old favorite childhood book – Graham Masterton House of Bones. It such a chilling scary read. I first read this when I was 13-14 and it gave me nightmare. Now as an adult it still gives me nightmare. It about where house latterly suck you into the wall and eat you alive. Ok it sounds silly saying it out loud but seriously It’s a scary read.
- What was your favorite film of this year?
Cause I’ve been so busy this year, we (Richard and I) hasn’t really gone to the cinema. I can’t tell you my favorite film of the year. But I can tell you my worst – Absolutely Fabulous. Omg it was one of those film where the trailer was better than the actual damn film. So disappointed and I recommend you not to see it.
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 33 (oh god!) and we went to cocktails golf bar.
- What kept you sane?
My husband and my blog.
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
(same answer from last year!)
This is a little embarrassing and I’m blushing while writing this but I think Draco Rosa (who?) – he’s a latin/spanish singer who had cancer. He seems like from what I seen in videos and interviews a really nice guy and I wish he visit London soon.
I also wouldn’t say no to Sam Heughan – He’s in Outlander and ringa din din…
- Who did you miss?
My niece Immy and Freya. I miss them a huge amount and I really wish they get back in contact with me sometime soon. <3
- Who was the best new person you met?
The people I’ve met along the way, I can’t think of any individual.
HAPPY NEW YEAR – BRING ON 2017 XXX