I did this last year (and the year before that) so it become a little bit of a tradition that I do it again the end of this year! Everything I want to say about 2014 I feel I can summaries it in this quiz a lot better then writing a whole long article. Please feel free to use this quiz for your own blog, I tag everyone – just please link me back.
1. What did you do in 2014 that you’d never done before?
I suppose declaring myself as self-employed, does that count? By declaring myself self-employed I established myself as a freelance writer. Apart from that nothing really.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?
No – that’s really depress me It depresses me last year can you imagine how I feel now.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yup, sister-in law had little Elisha who I keep putting up on my instagram.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
No where I was too poor this year to visit anywhere.
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
Change job, get my finance sorted and travel, pretty much the same answer from last year but I now want to travel.
7. What dates from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June-August – my final miscarriage and finally realizing I can’t have a child of my own.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I suppose declaring I’m self employed and finding a second job. Apart from that nothing really.
9. What was your biggest failure?
The last 12 month been nothing but a failure, miscarriage, being bullied in my work-place, rejection after rejection.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, just high blood pressure which I was able to stabilize.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I suppose upgrading my phone from an IPhone to a Samsung, does that count?
12. Where did most of your money go?
food,mortgage,food,bills, train tickets,food, umm did I mentions food?
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Nothing, I think suppose being self employed and getting a second job.
14. What song will always remind you of 2014?
I have attached a few youtube video of songs that I have liked this year, it a real missmass of songs here:
(I only included Cheryl Cole as I heard this song all the time on the radio)
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
Sadder, I felt I haven’t achieved much this year.
b) Thinner or fatter?
Fatter, don’t get me started.
c) richer or poorer?
Poorer, I don’t even want to look at my bank statement at the moment.
(same answers as last year)
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Gone to more spa -or had more spa treatments 😉
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Being completely stressed and anxious, It kind of take over your life.
18. Did you fall in love in 2014?
I was already in love. <3
19. What was your favourite TV program?
Doctor Who and The Big Bang Theory are my staple but I don’t really watch much TV.
20. What was the best book you read?
Before I go to sleep – such an good book to read, I tell everyone to read it.
21. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Hobbit, The battle of five armies.
22. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
24. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
(same answer from last year!)
This is a little embarrassing and I’m blushing while writing this but I think Draco Rosa (who?) – he’s a latin/spanish singer who had cancer.He just sooooo hot! He also seem like from what I seen in videos and interviews a really nice guy and I wish he visit london soon.
25. Who did you miss?
My niece Immy and Freya. I miss them a huge amount and I really wish they get back in contact with me sometime soon. <3
26. Who was the best new person you met?
I met loads of lovely people this year at my workplace, I can’t really think of anyone singular. Oh the amazing people I met through blogging – you guys rocks! (You know who you are!) HAPPY NEW YEAR – BRING ON 2015 XXX
Hello, it’s so lovely for you to join me. Let me introduce myself. I’m Anna Nuttall living in London and married to my husband, Richard. I worked in retail for ten years before I left and fulfilled my addiction to social media and blogging, where I’m now working as a fashion, lifestyle and travel blogger and also in digital marketing.