I did this last year so I thought I do that again and I’m doing this a little bit early as I got two video planned this week plus loads of reviews I need to catch up on. Oh before I go on – did everyone have a good Christmas? Mine was ok, I didn’t really do too much, Just eat and drink like you do. Please feel free in the comment tell me how was your christmas and if you done a ‘What I got For Christmas’ as they are fun to read.
Please feel free to use this quiz for your own blog, I tag everyone – just please link me back.
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
I brought a new place and I now have a mortgage but apart from that it was pretty much a deja vu year where I’m still in the
same job and not doing a lot with my life.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?
No – that’s really depress me 🙁 I’m making loads for 2013 and I will do a blog post of them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yep! My friend Cindy had a baby girl named Lyla.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
No where 🙁 I was too poor this year to visit anywhere.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Change job, get my finance sorted and have a baby.
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May-June as I got nothing but rejection after rejection of job application, I was really depressed.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Buying my own place with my husband – apart from that nothing really.Oh I just thought of one, keeping this blog going – yay!
9. What was your biggest failure?
The last 12 month been nothing but a failure, getting rejected for my dream job was really hard.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just general flu/cold.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My cannon 600d camera, yeah i’ve been snap happy since.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Rent life, food, travel and bills, I have hardly any income for myself to enjoy.
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving in and decorating the bedroom, getting my dressing table.
14. What song will always remind you of 2013?
I have attached a few youtube video of songs that I have liked this year, it a real missmass of songs here:
I think music this year been too much of Miley Cyrus twerking, don’t you think so?
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
Sadder, I felt I haven’t achieved much this year.
b) Thinner or fatter?
Fatter, don’t get me started.
c) richer or poorer?
Poorer, I don’t even want to look at my bank statement at the moment.
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Being stressed and worrying, yeah it isn’t a nice feeling.
18. Did you fall in love in 2013?
I was already in love.
19. What was your favourite TV program?
Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Peep Show and 8 out of 10 cats (who doesn’t love a little bit of Jimmy Carrs humour).
20. What was the best book you read?
Ummm I have too think about that and get back to it as my Kindle isn’t working at the moment, I think it was a spooky ghost stories book.
21. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Hobbit The Desolation Of Smaug.
22. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 30, and we went to a circus show and I had a spa treatment.
23. What kept you sane?
My hubby <3.
24. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
This is a little embarrassing and I’m blushing while writing this but I think Draco Rosa (who?) – he’s a latin/spanish singer who had cancer, then won and released an album. He just sooooo hot! He also seem like from what I seen in videos and interviews I have read a really nice guy and I wish he visit london soon.
25. Who did you miss?
My niece Immy and Freya. I miss them a huge amount and I really wish they get back in contact with me sometime soon.
26. Who was the best new person you met?
I met loads of lovely people this year at my workplace, I can’t really think of anyone singular.Oh The amazing people I met through blogging – you guys rocks! (You know who you are!)
HAPPY NEW YEAR – BRING ON 2014 XXX
HAPPY NEW YEAR – BRING ON 2014 XXX