Apologies for the late absent but it has been unbearably hot in my flat so I’ve been spending more of my days outside then inside. I’m not sure about you but I’ve been hating this hot weather, it too hot! you sweat more, your clothes stick to you, your make-up end up looking like a runny mess and you find yourself more tired. Urgh!! Sorry to moan but I really want a cooling rainy day. How are you guys coping in this heat? Hopefully a lot better then me.
I have a couple of things I want to say, so I do it in bullet point as it be easier to follow that way.
About two week ago I treated myself to an Elemis Day Spa in Mayfair where I had a facial and a massage. After all the s**t I been through with my miscarriage and life problem I thought this was a wonderful way to pick myself up. My skin felt amazing and so clear, that my picture after the facial. If you go a spare afternoon, I recommend this spa.
- I’ve been addicted to Thief PS4 game, so I been playing on that for the past two week.
- I also been playing on my new toy – I treated myself to a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 – Now I can play Temple run on a bigger screen.
- I went to Hyper Japan exhibition least weekend at Earl Court – I be doing a post and showing photos soon.
- The biggest news I have to share is still slightly a secret but I’m sooo super excited, It have made me very happy and I’m hoping everything will be ok. – More news soon as I don’t want to jinx it but *squeal*, something good finally happening to me.
- I will start to do more Youtube video (once I can figure out imovie) and I’m not sure about bringing back The Nostalgic Series, what do you think?
I’m going to leave it for now as I am melting right now and I feel terrible. I will be updating a lot more hopefully.