A little happiness project where I reflect on my week and think about all the 10 things that have made me happy this week. Here we go.
According to Richard, I apparently complain a lot! I don’t think I do really, I mean I’m not one of those crazy grumpy old women who mumble under her breath constantly and keep cursing the sky with my fist. But my husband keeps saying I grumble first thing in the morning and even last thing at night. I will find something to complain about at the supermarket, at home and even in my sleep (according to him I do sleep talk and can be heard complaining about something to do with foods – probably relieving our daily argument over food!).
Well, there I was thinking I was little miss-go-lucky, who skipped and dance through life. I always thought I had a smile on my face and spring in my step. Hmm – maybe I don’t. This whole revelation of me being someone who complains and is never happy, kind of make me sad.
So in retaliation and to go to my husband, ha I’m not really a grumpy old woman I started a little happiness project. I will find 10 things that have made me happy this week and I will list them all down. I will show who is the boss and who is really little miss sunshine.
Are you ready, here is my list of the 10 things that have made me happy this week:
- The thunder storm last week. That was amazing. It was electrifying and loud. For 2-3 hours the entire night sky just lit up and put on a show. It was the speculator and a rare opportunity to see Thor anger.
- Finishing my i-lipo sessions and not putting on any weight.
- Joining Weight Watcher, which I’m enjoying and a little easier than slimming world.
- Trying out Herbal Essence new shampoo, which is divine! The review will be up soon but my god I love their new strawberry and mint shampoo & conditioner.
- Finding out that Waitrose buttermilk pancake is only 3 point!
- Getting a massive hug of my niece and telling me she missed me. Awww.
- Having my niece holding my arm for dear life and then falling asleep. Awww.
- Getting new business interest to one of my clients, that made me happy.
- Finding out that I have £10 worth of points on my Boots card.
- Meeting up with an old and new friend this weekend and next week.
So there you go, what do you think – am I a grumpy old woman who complains a lot. What were the 10 things this that made you happy this week?