If you want a really simple and easy going chocolate cake recipe, then here is the 2-steps chocolate cake recipe you need to try out.
For any of my long-time reader, will know I can be a baking fail. I’m not the Delia Smith of the kitchen, especially concerning anything baking. I mean how could anyone ever forget the crumbly gingerbread fail from last year?
Ok so it hasn’t been all a disaster, I mean the lemon cake I baked earlier this year went alright, but then again I did have the help of my mum.
I can cook food; I don’t tend to burn the kitchen when I’m doing my usual dinner cooking. A few weeks ago I made a Chicken Fajita Casserole which I was proud of; that went fine and no problem there.
But baking, my god! What is it about me that makes me such a baking nightmare?
However, as people keep telling me, practice make perfect. So guess what I was up to this weekend? Yup, you guessed it, baking!
I was flicking through some old issue of The Simple Things magazine and I found a 2-steps chocolate cake recipe. I saw this and thought to myself, what on earth could go wrong?
So I gave myself the task to try this out, I mean how hard can it be? And if it goes wrong I still get a blog post out of it. You all can laugh at my expense.
Well, lady luck seems to have been on my side and nothing went wrong. It really was very easy and so simple to do. This takes no time at all and this is perfect if you’re chocoholic like me.
Here is how to bake the 2-steps chocolate cake
(warning there is an optional 3 steps, but it not essentially!)
You will need:
- A large bowl
- Baking parchment paper
- A square tin
- 4 eggs
- Chocolate cake mixture
(optional chocolate drops)
- Preheat the oven.
- Inside the large bowl, put in 100-150g of the chocolate cake mixture.
- Then crack 4 large eggs.
- Next just simple whisk it all together until you get a creamy gooey chocolate texture.
- (optional: add some chocolate drops!)
- With the parchment paper lay it down on top of the square tin.
- Gently pour in the mixture, making sure you spread it out evenly and it covers all corner.
- Bake in the oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Take it out after baking and transfer it to plates to cut a slice.
- Decorate with icing sugar.
And wholia, you are done. See told you it was easy. That was how to make the 2-steps chocolate cake. Let me know if you are baking this for yourself.